Thursday, March 5, 2009

The liberal bias in TN




I should warn you, this cartoon is way far off to the left. I'll even fess up to liking some things about the liberal agenda. Let same-sex couples get married and divorced. I'd hate to think that an entire segment of the population is missing out on what it's like to split up your entire world with someone you've come to loathe. Abortion? I'm all for it. However, I have no uterus, so I really don't feel like I have a nickel in that dime. However, the fly-in-the-face-of-the-freaking-facts attitude and the obvious scare tactics employed by this cartoonist leave me speechless.

First, if Fred had a history of mental illness, he could neither purchase a gun nor receive a Handgun Carry Permit in TN. Secondly, not all crazy people have cats. Cats, as we all know, are government spies.

No comments:

Post a Comment