Monday, March 23, 2009

.223, 9mm, Glock Mags, Holsters, Surefire

I've been in my stockpiling mode for most of this year. Here's what I've found during my shopping trips over the last couple of weeks.

.223 isn't impossible to find, but it's really difficult to find for a decent price. I see a "decent" price as being less than .40/round for good quality brass-cased ammo. I was lucky to have found a couple of private sellers that have switched to AKs and were liquidating their supplies of .223.

9mm must be Austrian for "good luck not getting gouged."

I'm pretty sure it was a fluke, but I found 4 hi-cap factory mags for my G17 for less than 90 bucks in a local shop.

Surefire flashlights are easy to find. Mounts for Picatinny rails aren't so easy.

Leather holsters have not changed at all. It seems like the only segment of the gun market that has not become more expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Glock Guide Rods

    ReplyDelete